Hello Trickyzilla Buddies, how are you guys? Hope you all are fine and enjoying our daily Tricks and Loots.
Hope you guys have enjoyed free recharge loot from paytm, which we have brought to you a while ago.
Here we are back with an answer to one of your queries which is How to delete Paytm account?
Here today we are going to discuss about the question and will provide you with 5 Working tricks to delete Paytm account.
Believe me, these tricks are going to be super easy and you will easily be able to execute these simple steps to delete your Paytm account.
Can I Delete My Paytm Account
Paytm in these times has grown tremendously and there are millions of users Paytm has. Many of them are permanent and active users and many of them are not that active.
For several reasons, some Paytm users want to delete their accounts from Paytm but they don’t know about the deletion process and ask how to delete Paytm account on different platforms.
The first and main question is that Do Paytm allows its customers to delete their Paytm accounts permanently? If yes then how?
And the answer is definitely YES!! Paytm allows its customers to permanently delete their accounts. But You have to provide a proper reason to do that, otherwise, they will not delete your account.
By following these simple steps which are described below you will get an answer for How to delete Paytm account and be able to delete your Paytm account within a period of 3-4 Days.
How to Delete Paytm Account- Methods
Method 1- Via Chat
Request to delete your Paytm account by Contact Message
- Login to Your Paytm account which you want to delete .
- Click On Top-Left Corner to open Menu.
- Scroll down and Click On 24×7 Help.
- Scroll down and click On “View all Categories“.
- Find “Profile Settings” option and open it.
- click on the option “I want to close/delete my account“.
- Read the instructions carefully and implement correctly.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Message Us‘.
Method 2- By Changing Mobile Number
Delete Paytm account by changing the phone number
- Tap on your Display picture at the top-left corner of your screen
- Click on your name to go to your profile.
- Click on the edit option on the top-right corner.
- Click on mobile number .
- Enter OTP sent on your old number.
- Enter new mobile number.
- Enter OTP sent on new number.
- Save and go to your profile, That’s it.
- If you are not able to change your number you can seek help in 24×7 Help.
Method 3- Via Email
Request to delete your Paytm account by email
- Login to your Email account which you have registered on your Paytm Account you want to delete.
- Compose a new Email regarding Deletion of your paytm account.
- Send the Email to [email protected]
To Email – [email protected] Subject– Regarding Deletion of My Paytm Account Message – (Mention Exact Reason For You Want To Delete Paytm Account. Also Put Your All Details That Have On Paytm Like Name, Email, Mobile Number). Uploaded Photo Copy – For Identification purpose you have to upload a Government Registered Certificate (Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, School Certificate).
Method 4- Via Paytm Website
- First of all Open Paytm official Website.
- Now Login to your existing Paytm account, which you want to delete.
- Now go to Paytm Profile section.
- Then tap On Contact Us to submit your report.
- Now click on Other Option for submission of your request
- Describe the exact reason for you account deletion request.
Regarding – Deletion of my Paytm account.
Tell Us – (Here Describe Exact Reason)
Upload A Picture (Optional) – You can skip this step, but if you want you also can upload picture relevent to your problem.
Email – Put Registered Email / Phone Number
Method 5- Via Phone Call
Delete your Paytm account by Phone call
Paytm Care Help Line No. – 0120 3888 388. Call them on the given number and ask them to delete your Paytm account providing them reason for doing so .
After above process they will create a ticket regarding your issue & finally they will delete your Paytm Account within a period of few Days.
After successful deletion of your Paytm account, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
How to delete Paytm Bank account
- Login to your Paytm account and Choose Help and Support.
- Choose Payment Bank > Close Paytm Payment Bank
- Open A Ticket – Regarding Paytm Payment Bank Delete, Mention There Reason To Delete Paytm Account
- Within 24 Hours Paytm Executive will call you and confirm your delete request.
- Within 3 days of successfully submission of delete request, your Paytm payments bank account will be deleted.
Thanks for visiting us, we hope you liked our post and enjoyed while reading. If you have any queries, suggestions regarding our post How to Delete Paytm Account or any other article on our website Comment below.
Consider Sharing this valuable post to your friends and family who also have the necessity to solve their problem regarding How to delete Paytm account.
Bonus for You
Join our Telegram
For Latest updates on Tricks and Loots
Do Paytm Allows to delete accounts permanently?
Can I delete my Paytm Payments Bank account?
Yes! you can delete your Paytm Payments bank account .
How to delete Paytm account?
There are several ways to delete your Paytm account. 5 easy and free ways here ..
Can I register a fresh account with the same number after deleting old account?
Yes! If you have permanently deleted your account then you can register a fresh account on Paytm.